The Four Domes Pavilion (Polish: Pawilon Czterech Kopuł, Wrocław) was built in 1912-1913. It is part of the exhibition complex around the Centennial Hall. On June 25, 2016, the Museum of Contemporary Art, a new branch of the National Museum in Wrocław, was opened here. It presents a collection of Polish contemporary art with the works of the most outstanding artists of the second half of the 20th century and the beginning of our century. The museum's collection includes works by Magdalena Abakanowicz, Paweł Althamer, Mirosław Bałka, Stanisław Fijałkowski, Władysław Hasior, Tadeusz Kantor, Katarzyna Kozyra, Jan Lebenstein, Jerzy Nowosielski, Alina Szapocznikow and many other. In 2006, as one of the elements of the exhibition grounds at the Centennial Hall, it was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List.