The Church of Peace in Jawor is one of the largest wooden buildings with religious functions in Europe. In 2001, it was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List. The church is 43.5 m long, 14 m wide, 15.7 m high, the building's area is 1180 m², it houses 6000 people. It was built in 1654–1655 according to the design of Albrecht von Säbisch using a half-timbered structure. Every year from May to September Peace Concerts are organized in Jawor. They take place in the historic interiors of the Church of Peace.