The Museum of the Polish Army is a museum in Warsaw documenting the military aspects of the history of Poland. The Museum was founded on 22nd April 1920, by executive order of the Marshal of Poland Józef Piłsudski. The collection illustrates a thousand years of Polish military history, from the 10th century to the Second World War. At present, the museum collections contain over 250,000 exhibits. For example Gothic reliquary captured at the Battle of Grunwald in 1410 and deposited in the cathedral in Gniezno by King Jagiełło, armor and helmets, sabers, uniforms, saddles, planes, helicopters, tanks, artillery and firearms.