The Town Hall in Poznań (Polish: Ratusz w Poznaniu) is the most important monument in Poznań. It is a beautiful Renaissance building adorning the Old Market Square. The beginnings of the Poznań Town Hall date back to the 14th century, when a single-story Gothic building was erected on a square plan. The building was damaged several times, and in 1536 it burned down to the ground. In the 1950s of the same century it was rebuilt in a form that, with minor changes, we admire until today. Currently, the town hall houses the Museum of the History of the City of Poznań, part of the National Museum in Poznań. The exhibition includes souvenirs related to the history of Poznań from the thirteenth to the mid-twentieth century. Every day at 12.00 the bugle call of Poznań is played from the town hall tower, during which two billy goats appear.