St. Brygida’s Church (Polish: Bazylika św. Brygidy) in Gdańsk is located in close proximity to the centre of the old town, right behind St. Catherine’s Church. The very first chapel in this place was built in 1350. One of the main attraction of the church, apart from its historic shape, is an amber altar (currently under construction). Its project is 11 metres high and 12 metres wide. At this stage, the composition covers 120m2.