Warsaw Uprising Monument is located on the eastern side of Krasinskich Square in Warsaw. It is dedicated to the Warsaw Uprising of 1944. The monument was unveiled on August 1, 1989, on the 45th anniversary of the outbreak of the Warsaw Uprising. The monument is about 10 metres tall and consist of two elements: the first element is the insurgents running out from under the monumental pylon - the so-called "Spurt", the second one the people standing over the entrance to the sewers - the so-called "Epilogue", symbolizing the end of the uprising in the Old Town. At the back of the "spurt" section there are bas-relief imitations of underground posters from the Second World War, war orders and a memorial plaque with information about the designer of the monument and the committee for its construction. The sculptures are made of bronze, and the pylons are concrete.