Hotel Pod Różą is located in a four-storey renaissance building in the Old Town – the heart of magical Cracow, and it is the oldest hotel in the city. Staying there, guests will have the most important places of Cracow at their fingertips. The Main Market Square is within 3-minute walk from the hotel and the Wawel Royal Castle is 10-minute walk away.
The hotel puts at guests’ disposal 56 comfortable rooms (including 11 unique suites) of single, double and twin type as well as suites. All rooms are classically furnished, equipped with LCD TV and free access to the Internet, and have private luxury bathrooms. Interiors are elegant and full of artistic atmosphere of historic Cracow.
On the premises, there are two restaurants: “Pod Różą”, which serves mainly traditional Polish dishes, and “Amarone”, which specializes in exquisite Italian cuisine. The hotel has also prepared some space for conferences and business ventures. In the conference offer there are not only facilities but also a buffet lunch, a served lunch and coffee breaks. In the historic cellars of the Hotel, a Wellness & Spa centre was established, where guests can relax, enjoying the charms of water attractions inspired by the Turkish steam bath, called hammam.
Additional amenities, that guests can take advantage of, are sauna and Fitness Centre with glass walls through which guests can admire the panoramic view of the Old Town.
Reception desk is opened 24/7.
- natural products & materials at the hotel: glass, silk, wood, stone, cotton, wool
- the one and only SPA in Poland which uses natural cosmetics of australian brand SODASHI
- towels and linen change – information in the Guests’ rooms
- intelligent and efficient air conditioning exploitation
- paper straws in the restaurant
- ecological and natural products in the kitchen
- garbage segregation
- efficient energy usage – reliable solutions/ electricity reduction
- printed materials reduction
- glass bottles in the rooms
Click on a pictogram and a name to see more info
Attractions & Sites